Sunday, May 24, 2009

ASHLEY & ALICIA'S 17th BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!




O: birthday girl's face being poked by a straw lol!


here's the one anna took :D (unfortunately ali and her face got cut off. but still better than the one I took LOL!)


THE GIGANTIC MILK TEA ON THE HOUSE (only for birthday peeps!)







xinhui & jiaying baked a (delicious) oreo cake for ashley as a surprise! So while Alicia and ashley were away in the toilet, both of them sneaked in and lighted the cake! :D


the squealing ashley about to hug jiaying/xinhui when she came back :P


and then we gave them their presents.

ALICIA: "OMG WHY PUT THAT UNGLAM PHOTO OF ME!!! DON'T PUT THIS ANYWHERE!!!" D:


:D


Alicia: "ANNA WHY NEVER FEED ME ):" (greedy as usual!)


yummmmmmm..


=D






I like this candid!


since annia wasn't there, we took a photo with a photo of her!








A few shots of the scrapbooks kaiying and I did!

we couldn't stick in all the 92 photos cause the book was already really fat by then D:
All these were done before we met them so...SORRY WE WERE LATE! ):


Sec 2:


gosh I (we) looked so different! LOL AT BOONIE!!



Beijing (end of sec 2):






sec3:




sec 4:



(DOES THIS LOOK BEIJING-ISH ENOUGH :D)


Memories of a lifetime =)




Catching up with Riane last night was great, too :)


I posted this only because it looks like a chicken!


Riane's curry rice!


My chicken don!

We ordered more sushi and chawanmushi and drinks too!
There's so much more I need to say besides "I missed her so much!"
We're meeting up soon :)





In the end, AHS was still the best place ever. I miss it, I really, really, really do.

Its not only the girls (cause we meet up every fortnight), but my other friends as well D: 2d, 4L, choir.... actually I miss Annia alot. If you're reading this, I'm gonna call you up really soon k ):

You know, the friends I've made in AHS are the ones I can call "friends for life", but the ones in SR just aren't close to me. At all. Its not a matter of time, I really can't explain.





Sorry for the lack of words, I'm sure all of you understand.


I shall study for art now.

why am I doing last minute work again?!

No comments: